Piercing Connector for Aluminium or Copper Insulated Cable in the range of 16 – 95 mm
The piercing connector,also named IPC connector,is used to eatablish a tap connection from low voltage ABC (Aerial Bundled Conductors) to a low voltage aluminum alloy or copper main donductor.
The Piercing Connectors can be connected to your main wires in either direction,the main wire goes in the side that will accept the larger wire. The small wire goes inside the rubber sleeve.
|Models||PCT13C 95/95||PCT13C 150/150||PCT13CB 95/95||PCT13CB 150/150|
|Service Line (mm²)||16-95||16-150||(B)16-95||(B)16-150|
|Remarks||ISO to ISO||ISO to ISO||ISO to Bare||ISO to Bare|
Remarks: ISO mean insulated conductor, BARE mean bare conductor.
Service condition: <1kV, 50/60Hz, -10°C to 55°C
Standard: IEC 61284, EN 50483, IRAM2435, NFC33 020.
Related Product of piercing connector
Material of IPC connector
Body:Weather and UV resistant glass fiber reinforced polymer, Thermoplastic polyamide 66 with fiberglass
Connecting bridge: Copper tinned, Brass tinned, Al
Sealing parts: Flexible PVC
End cap: Flexible PVC
Grease: Silica gel
Bolt: Hot dip galvanized steel, 8.8 grade
Washer, Nut: Hot dip galvanized steel
Fuse nut: Zinc alloy
Features of insulation connector
• Tested for watertightness at a voltage of 6 kV for 30 min in a water bath
• Potential free tightening bolts allow safe installations on life lines
• Bimetallic, suitable for aluminium and copper conductors
• Long neck 13 mm shear head nut ensuring reliable installations
• Components not isolated, end cap attached to body
• Insulation material made of weather and UV resistant glass fibre reinforced polymer